ArcheAge Roleplay is a community hub for those interested in or curious about RP in ArcheAge. Being a community hub, we expect a decent deal of activity, and with activity, there is always a risk of rulebreaking or conflict.
That being said, we will always be accepting new applications for moderators. All you have to do is answer the following questions in a private message to me, Wanderer, the site admin. Please be an already active member of the forums with at good few posts of substance before applying, as it will increase the probability of you being selected. Bonus points if you already supply the site with worthwhile contributions on a regular basis!
1. Do you have any experience moderating on forums or in communities? If so, where?
2. Do you intend to play ArcheAge and participate with its community for a long time?
3. Are you well acquainted with our Rules & Guidelines?
4. A moderator often needs to check their emotions at the door in order to remain objective. Is objectivity a strength of yours?
5. Would you be willing and able to help promote the website? If so, how would you go about this?
6. Scenario: Two players are currently going back-and-forth on a thread expressing their opinions about a gameplay mechanic. The arguments are passionate and full of bias, but the players haven't attacked each other. Would you intervene? If so, how?
7. Scenario: A player asks for intervention on a thread. This player is your personal friend. They are engaged in a fight on the forums that involves a lot of personal attacks. The player they are arguing with is taking a lot of personal shots at them, and they are taking personal shots back. How do you handle the situation?
8. Scenario: Someone has bragged about purchasing in-game currency from Real Money Traders (RMT). How do you handle this situation?
9. Scenario: You're not sure how to handle a situation! What will you do?
10. Scenario: You just caught me breaking one of the forum's rules. What do you do?