Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fan Creations

[Pinned] Monthly Screenshot Challenge!

Alrighty, monthly challenges of screenies for you to share.All themes will be posted in this first post and updates throughout the thread, so even if you join late, you can certainly catch up!April 2015 - DisgustMay 2015 - Inexplicable Joy
Small Naeem 2y
Naeem73850Small Lysa 2y
Fan Creations

[Pinned] How to create your crest

Chose a crest • 1. Find an image or make one yourself that you are allowed to use (so no rights on anyone else, but you). Easiest and best for a crest is an illustration (vector image).• 2. Make sure your image has no “halo”.That means, if you cu...
Small Raven 3y
Raven1518868Small Raven 3y
Fan Creations

[Pinned] Creative Talent, Post Here!

Creative Talent, Post Here!RP communities tend to be a treasure well of talented and creative individuals. Often times, that creativity doesn't only manifest in the literary sense, but in the visual, audible, and interactive sense. If you're a cre...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11174Small Wanderer 3y
Fan Creations

New here! Possible art commissions?

Hey guys, I just joined archeage a few days ago and noticed people sell art for gold and real munies. I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in purchasing smaller sketches of your characters, but in summer theme? (So with bathing s...
Member avatar small Book-Kun 100d
Book-Kun4558Small Sanjuro 94d
Fan Creations

WTS [Artistic Skill] - Gold Commissions Open!

Howdy, partners! Last night (in my desperation for money with which to fund my RNG box addiction), I had the brilliant idea to offer a service to the community that I think everyone can appreciate, and a decent amount of you can afford: Character ...
Small Symphonia 2y
Symphonia84143Small Symphonia 199d
Fan Creations

Warborn Lullaby

At day's end we prepare to part, to partWe must each walk alone through the nightBut from company now take heart, take heartAnd endeavor again to bring lightRage and carnage await, yet still, yet stillFor this moment let there be no strifeAnd stri...
Member avatar small WordBirdNerd 305d
WordBirdNerd1631Member avatar small WordBirdNerd 305d
Fan Creations

Trading Art for Gold...

...or maybe items. Hello! I've recently discovered the money pit that is regrading and remodeling so I have decided to open Commissions for 2017! I work using GIMP and a Bamboo tablet to draw requested works, (oooh, ah). I shall list things in Dol...
Small Firenze 318d
Firenze3881Small Liandra 313d
Fan Creations

Room with a view

Wanted to share the view from my new farmhouse in Lilyut Hills.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=793659365
Member avatar small Koroin 1y
Koroin3907Small Ashelia 1y
Fan Creations

Free Blockhead Treasure Chest Mask - Happy Hallowtide from Straton and Ketryn

Deep Sea Treasure Hunter & Sunken TreasureBlockhead Crest:I was pleased to finally find a cheeky way to make use of the funny blockheads we have in the game.Happy Hallowtide to you all!
Small Little Bleue 1y
Little Bleue2996Small Lord Vrebear 1y
Fan Creations

RP in MMOs: A Beginner's Guide [COMPLETE]

Hello fellow RPers! I have been hard at work for over a month collecting RP footage from various games in order to put together this general guide to MMO roleplaying! Please share with your friends, especially those who might be interested in chec...
Small TheHumanFloyd 2y
TheHumanFloyd145338Small Ashelia 1y
Fan Creations

Banners

I have a lot of fun taking screenshots and making character banners. So far they've been nothing fancy and for guild members, but you don't need to be in the Slaughtered Donkey guild for me to make you a banner!Please feel free to send me forum or...
Small Nadhiya 1y
Nadhiya61469Small Ashelia 1y
Fan Creations

White Falls Rock'n'Roleplay

A brand new podcast which unites music and roleplay in beautiful harmony!"Umm, what?"What do you mean what?! Music, writing, painting, roleplaying - these are all forms of art, right?The RnRP crew believes that exploring roleplay's depths will le...
Small TheHumanFloyd 2y
TheHumanFloyd63002Small TheHumanFloyd 1y
Fan Creations

Wanderer's Doodles

So, I figured I'd finally post some of the "art" (or more accurate, doodles) I've been doing based around ArcheAge. I recently discovered that we already have some artistic talent here in the ArcheAgeRoleplay community, and I'm hoping that by post...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer3216897Small Bink'ana'rios 1y
Fan Creations

Char artz for sales!

Hello!Call me Uki. <3Not gonna lie...I'm in need of gold like the rest of you...So, I'm gonna try to get my hands dirty here and offer up some char art in exchange for some money! I'll try to make this post brief and to the point. <3Process1...
Small Ukiyo 1y
Ukiyo41765Small Ukiyo 1y
Fan Creations

My little music corner

Hello everyone!I thought I'll drop a link to my music account on soundcloud. I have made a few songs and while I did not make them to actually show, let alone become famous (I did it solely as a way to relieve myself of stress), I think some of th...
Small Liandra 1y
Liandra01079Small Liandra 1y
Fan Creations

Machinima, Hooray

We entered the Holiday Heroes contest. :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtARSEPJ5Oo
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer31324Small Wanderer 1y
Fan Creations

Miki's doodles!

Hi people! Bet i caught you off guard with this? (no? no? okay :c)Well,anyways,to serious things. Here i will post some doodles i made (or found on my old folder) from my stories or events that happened on my characters backstories,plots or relare...
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi0936Small MiKi 1y
Fan Creations

Looking to sell art for gold or APEX

Heyo! I posted a thing not long ago showing off a piece I drew and figured I may as well offer pieces for in game currency or APEX. This will be only for flat color sketches and below are the pricing tiers.Flat Color Portraits - 150gExample:Flat C...
Small Celestial 2y
Celestial41866Small Celestial 2y
Fan Creations

Share Your UCCs!

A UCC (User Created Crest) is a custom design that you can upload in ArcheAge and apply to cloaks, sails, posters and 3D shapes in ArcheAge, allowing you to customize a plethora of aesthetic items in the game. This thread is here for people to sha...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer149227Small Firefly 2y
Fan Creations

An art thing

So since making Rohald, my Firran, I've been really wanting to draw him, so this happened.You can check out some more of my work at my deviantart or my tumblr page.Interested in commissioning me? Check out my price guide.
Small Celestial 2y
Celestial0923Small Celestial 2y