Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Stories, Journals & Roleplay

[Pinned] The Story Feedback Thread

Hello AAR!It's come to my attention that there are occasionally comments on some stories made in this subforum that might disrupt the flow of a story. While some authors don't mind overmuch, others might, so I am creating this thread as a general ...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer21467Small Edosa 3y
[Pinned] Subforum Purpose

[Pinned] Subforum Purpose

Subforum PurposeThe purpose of this subforum is to house character journals and non-interactive stories that you have written. Interactive RP threads go in the Open World forum. Your character's private musings have a home here.Miscellaneous meta ...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11142Small Wanderer 3y

Song of Life (Ashe's Life & Past)

This story will be covering all 3 of my characters, starting with a short introduction, and going through the story of Ashe's quest to find out about her past, and her family.PREVIOUSLY KNOWN ABOUT ASHELIARace: HaraniDate of birth: October 13, 199...
Small Ashelia 1y
Ashelia113232Small Ashelia 121d

Waste's Journal

This small, leather-bound book was a gift from some time ago. It is weathered by use. One could call it well-loved. The writing inscribed within reveals an evolution in language and penmanship; its earliest pages messy and rife with misspellings w...
Member avatar small gentlecasca 333d
gentlecasca3988Member avatar small gentlecasca 331d

Departing winds. (Drystan and Adelaida's life nowdays.)

((HELLO! you missed me? *gets shot* i guess not.Well, first of all, yes! an actuall story of the Halestorm's siblings! Yay! And this one has more than one chapteeer! Second, im ful with exams so i might update not so regularly buuut i will of cou...
Small MiKi 356d
MiKi1590Small MiKi 356d

[Journal] Beasts of Eranor

((OOC: This journal is meant to be a collaboration of effort from a weekly RP event to take place Sunday evenings at 8PM central. It is meant to be a non-tavern, non-pvp*, rp event where anyone who wishes to join can come and go as they please. Th...
Small Crow 1y
Crow61588Small Little Bleue 362d

Zadyria's Origins

I was born in the shadow of the Green Lord in Gweonid Forest. I was not a typical elven child. Most elves of our Age are fierce warriors, raised in martial arts and magic. I have invariably been of a more scholarly nature. While the other chil...
Small Zadyria 1y
Zadyria1488Small Zadyria 1y

Shattered Heart

(OOC: If you please, hear this while reading! Also put it in auto repeat for more feels. ) Tension. The only thing that Drystan was able to feel with exactitude was tension. In the air, in his breathing, in everything that surrounded him, he co...
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi1753Small MiKi 1y

The journal of Erik Longshafts

The journal of Erik Longshafts (OOC Information only unless you were there or were told)09/31I feel that I need to start recording the events of my life, or at least those that have some meaning to it, such as this pesky Owl that kept screeching e...
Small Rajaikann / Longshafts 1y
Rajaikann / Longshafts61482Small Rajaikann / Longshafts 1y

A Chord of Love (Ashe's Love Story)

SOME TIME, BEFORE THE SUMMER CHORD FESTIVAL......there was a girl who fell in love. She was the hostess of a music bar called Little Chord, and she was working very hard on preparations for the big open air Summer Chord Festival that was gonna tak...
Small Ashelia 1y
Ashelia51524Small Ashelia 1y

The Writings of Rajaikann

The journal of Rajaikann (OOC Information only unless you were there or were told)Sitting in his room at the Inn, Rajaikann pulls out a long slender tube with straps. He unfastens on end and tilts it, allowing a second smaller parcel containing h...
Small Rajaikann / Longshafts 1y
Rajaikann / Longshafts3948Small Rajaikann / Longshafts 1y

First steps to a changing of life: Love will strike?! (Adelaida and Drystan's rambling)

[THIS IS A POST FOR BEFORE ASHELIA'S EVENT! please not this is a recient event and a lot of things stated in the character profiles as changed due Icly interactions. Bear with me since i am no writer or native english speaker!At least! enjoy!-MiKi...
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi3964Small Nadhiya 1y

[Journal] Zahu "Do What Thou Wilt"

NOTE: Comments ARE welcomed – both IC and OOCGeneralFull Name: ZahuClass: SorceryRace: Harani Gender: Male Place of Birth: Arcum IrisRelatives: Mother’s name was Ellien; Father was unknown; Had one Sister (Giyana); all relatives died w...
Small BQfromNY 1y
BQfromNY82074Small BQfromNY 1y

The Sheep Tattoo. (Drystan's rambling)

(For the ones who doesn't know, this is a journal/narration of a certain event that its happening in a plot (made by the awesome Nadhiya!) with our favourite grumpy ooded elf; Drystan! *coughs* Well. i was saying, this is a narration. Please enjoy...
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi0662Small MiKi 1y

To Clip An Angel's Wings [Angelique's Musings and Memories - Tahyang - West]

“You seem the type that would be eaten alive in that environment. How did you do it?”“I had to adopt a different demeanor, I had to become a warrior.”“You put on a mask?”“It’s not a mask. It’s real. You have to do what you can to survive.”_____...
Small Little Bleue 1y
Little Bleue3912Small Little Bleue 1y

[Wanderer's Journal] 08-08-XX

08-08-XXI am a father.Since we first discovered that we were with child, some seven or eight months ago, Saeva and I were filled with trepidation and excitement in equal measure. This wasn't the first time, but fate, if one were to invest in such ...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer0733Small Wanderer 1y

A Story of Revenge.

((This is a roleplay forum post. Each character was played by their respective player. I was only the writer for the Nerridia parts. I have seperated each post with a line and of course if any of the players are out there. One, HIYA! And two, ...
Small LittleShinStabber 1y
LittleShinStabber0814Small LittleShinStabber 1y

Blood Parade

Originally written on our official guild website.It had been days since they've left their last camp, deep within Perinoor where woodland growth was constant. Their feet swore while dragging items they had bribed traveling merchant with hanging of...
Small Sanjuro 1y
Sanjuro0783Small Sanjuro 1y

Between corks 'n anchors

Written by Aesar and Laearra1. Live like a pirate - Erickar AveryI took the shot glass back from a young fellow listening to the name Franky, sloshing the substance all over our hands and friendly informing him he was still too wet behind his ears...
Small Aesar 2y
Aesar125386Small Aesar 1y

[Open] Feels like War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbVY3gCJgg&feature=youtu.be((As an OOC note, the song above is what Bink is singing in this first post here. Also, This setting is the old Fenix Hall up in White Arden. Anyone in the area can join in as the b...
Small Bink'ana'rios 1y
Bink'ana'rios83943Small Bink'ana'rios 1y