Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Feedback & Errors

[Pinned] Concerning Account Errors

Concerning Account ErrorsThis subforum is best for dealing with overarching website errors, primarily concerned with theme and CSS errors, as the hosting is managed by an entity outside of our control. If you are having issues with your Shivtr acc...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11116Small Wanderer 3y
Feedback & Errors

Vote: How about a refreshing new layout?

Hey AARP!So, I dunno about you guys, but I get real tired of site layouts after a while. This one, for all of the labor that went into it, is comfortable and familiar, but... I'm tired of it. I was thinking of possibly working on a new theme for t...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer93584Small Ashelia 300d
Feedback & Errors

Regarding Miracles

There seems to have been some grave error. I made a post laughing at my own character and a goofy dance I had him do IC'ly only to be treated with disrespect and be sent a letter asking I don't do such things again. And the fact that the post was ...
Small Alchuilas 1y
Alchuilas185035Member avatar small Lofn 1y
1 2 3 4
Feedback & Errors

On Removing the Primary and Secondary tags from server names.

Is there any way we can get the 'secondary' and 'primary' tags removed from Lucius and Tahyang, respectively? The idea that Lucius is a secondary server is likely to inhibit the growth of RPers here, as everyone is going to funnel into a server if...
Member avatar small Kasimir 3y
Kasimir6731836Member avatar small Tigrera 3y
Feedback & Errors

Access issue for two weeks.

Not sure what is up with the forums but I've had access issues for the last two weeks. By access issues I mean the page is so slow to load for me that it eventually times out, this is the first time I've been able to login without a timeout error...
Small Chiela 3y
Chiela31505Small Wanderer 3y
Feedback & Errors

A request

I was wondering if the Announcements and Bulletins sub-forum could get a pinned feedback thread similar to the one on the Stories sub-forum. It would be greatly appreciated! I would prefer the thread I made to not have any excess posts, but I stil...
Small Gnarscien 3y
Gnarscien01153Small Gnarscien 3y
Feedback & Errors

Suggestion?

I was curious about what people might think about an All Game Topic section. A place to talk about the last games coming out whatever they are. I know alot of us are watching Everquest Next Round Table and some are keeping an eye on Black Dessert...
Small CrimsonWolf 3y
CrimsonWolf21203Small Tahmoh 3y
Feedback & Errors

I hope I'm not out-of-line with this post, and I apologize if I am. But wanted to ask if there's something that can be done to make the tiny font larger, as well as a brighter hue? I find it difficult to read the forums without suffering from eyes...
Member avatar small ╰☆╮ 3y
╰☆╮73131Member avatar small ╰☆╮ 3y
Feedback & Errors

Help us grow!

Hello Roleplayers and Visitors alike!Now that we're up and running, it's important to us to keep this community thriving and healthy. In order to do that, we want to get more people involved in the community and more people signed up to our site. ...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer104711Small Lobbo Branco 3y
Page 1