Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lore Resources & Discussion

[Pinned] Debunking Erroneous Lore

Hey guys,So I noticed that a lot of people are still citing a thread on the official forums that seems to present some lore information. No, not the one that I recently authored, but one that was published months ago, prior to a majority Alpha inv...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer1511728Small Tahmoh 2y

[Pinned] Naming Traditions

Many of you have been wondering what sort of naming traditions can be found in ArcheAge. Unsurprisingly, the societies found in ArcheAge are post-enlightenment quasi-multicultural societies, and naming traditions are not overly stringent. Since th...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer2425977Member avatar small Ethira 2y

[Pinned] [Official] The Delphinad Pantheon

Thiol; The Mother Goddess, AKA All-Mother, AKA All-GoddessOnce forgotten by most in the days of Auroria. Remembered again when the Library Expedition returned from the Garden.While most in Erernor know of her, primary reverence still seems to larg...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer1310361Small Wanderer 2y

[Pinned] [Book] Tales of the Twelve

Credit: ArcheAge.mouseclic.comPlease check them out! PrefaceIt is only through their grace and care that we live. Therefore, I have made my purpose and my destiny to follow in their footsteps and help my fellows never to forget their sacrifices. W...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer4024916Small Wanderer 3y

[Pinned] A Summary of ArcheAge Lore

History of ErenorErenor; a world rich in magic, created by the Mother Goddess, Thiol. Thiol created the Garden, commonly known as both "the navel of the world" and "the birthplace of magic." The Garden was an otherworldly realm, ruled over by the ...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer03839Small Wanderer 3y

[Pinned] [KR Translation] Worldview

The following is an error-laced translation I did of a wiki article posted to the old ArcheAge-KR website. As there may be changes and errors abounds, this is not to be considered "canon," but should provide you with some insight to the story of A...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer44158Small Tahmoh 3y

[Pinned] [Official] Epilogue: Gods and Heroes, Part IV

ArcheAge | Epilogue: Gods and Heroes, Part IVThey say that time puts memory to rest,that its final gift is the loss of loss.I wish I could agree.A thousand years have passed since we discovered the gateway, and still its memory consumes my days. I...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11586Small Wanderer 3y

[Pinned] [Official] Prologue: Gods and Heroes, Part III

ArcheAge | Prologue: Gods and Heroes, Part IIIA half-age before the Exodus, twelve companions set forth on an expedition that would give rise to our world at the cost of their own. A detailed accounting of their journey was discovered in Gods and ...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11488Small Wanderer 3y

[Pinned] [Official] Prologue: Gods and Heroes, Part II

ArcheAge | Prologue: Gods and Heroes, Part IIA half-age before the Exodus, twelve companions set forth on an expedition that would give rise to our world at the cost of their own. A detailed accounting of their journey was discovered in Gods and H...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11498Small Wanderer 3y

[Pinned] [Official] Prologue: Gods and Heroes, Part I

ArcheAge | Prologue: Gods and Heroes, Part IA half-age before the Exodus, twelve companions set forth on an expedition that would give rise to our world at the cost of their own. A detailed accounting of their journey was discovered in Gods and He...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer11734Small Wanderer 3y

[Pinned] [KR Translation] The First Expedition

The First ExpeditionThe following is an error-laced translation I did of a lore-establishing story posted to the old ArcheAge-KR website. As there may be changes and errors abounds, this is not to be considered "canon," but should provide you wit...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer12720Small Wanderer 3y
[Pinned] World Map

[Pinned] World Map

Regions Shown Auroria Nuia Haranya Arcadian Sea Abyssal Channel Feuille Sound Castaway Strait Halcyona Gulf
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer15129Small Wanderer 3y

Who is Damian?

Someone could logically explain to me who is Damian in ArcheAge? We (me and my friend) are trying to understand, but we do not know .. We gave up so I'm looking for help.
Member avatar small Suicune 316d
Suicune31725Small Turalyon 314d

Vampires

Did some searchin' for somebody, figured I'd share.As the facts lay, there's some sort of clan of peoples referred to as the Bluebloods. Their blood can be used in creating undead, as listed a recipe from the necronomicon, found at Hadir's Farm. I...
Small Alchuilas 2y
Alchuilas2111830Small Little Bleue 316d

The Warborn [Spoilers]

Hey everybody. So, I saw that we have resources available for the Nuians, Harani, Firran, and Elves, but nothing that I saw regarding the Warborn. This is to be expected, especially given how new the race is. For future Warborn players and anyone ...
Member avatar small gentlecasca 318d
gentlecasca21093Member avatar small gentlecasca 318d

Constellations+Description

Recently, in preparation of the Zodiac festival Trion/XL games added constellations to the game.While some might scorn the idea of having their creative freedom taken away like this. I personally enjoy the (much like real life) nature of how the t...
Member avatar small Thoma 1y
Thoma01979Member avatar small Thoma 1y

[Trion Lore Feature] Kyprosa & Orchidna

Chapter 1: The Fir QueenWritten by Philip Athans; Edited by Rebecca Wise and Kendal WhiteKyprosa’s uncle, the Fir King, came back from the Bhiskian War in a wooden box.Only the adults were supposed to gather at the gate to meet the casket. Being o...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer21926Small Wanderer 1y

Know Your Server's Patron Figure

I've been working on a project for the last week or so (not counting the week I was on vacation). It essentially involves researching and gathering information, as well as sharing the knowledge I already have, of various characters in ArcheAge's l...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer01213Small Wanderer 1y

Resource

As a reminder, lots of in-game texts, scrolls and otherwise curious magical tid-bits have been recorded for IC purposes for others to view, at the Athenaeum Library. Tons of insight into the lore of the game for those curious.
Small Alchuilas 1y
Alchuilas01026Small Alchuilas 1y

[Book] Humanity's Naval History

One of the most important markers of any society's development is its improvements in transportation, which singularly enable similar innovations in other areas, such as trade, communcations, and industry. A civilization's transportation often def...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer01199Small Wanderer 1y