Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Art Resources
Off Topic Discussion

[Pinned] Art Resources

So I got asked earlier today what brushes I was using during my art stream today. For years now I've been collecting brushes by various artists I follow as well as watching their videos of their speed paints and picking up tips and tricks along t...
Member avatar small Thannel 2y
Thannel63117Small Lottie 2y
Off Topic Discussion

[Pinned] April Community Drive Challenge: Helping the RP community grow.

In the beginning, ArcheAge's roleplay community was large, spread-out, and there were three active roleplay sites and forums. With all new MMOs, populations dip around the six- to eight-month mark. Players who put gameplay before other forms of pl...
Member avatar small ╰☆╮ 2y
╰☆╮01255Member avatar small ╰☆╮ 2y
Off Topic Discussion

Small Animals Habitat

The Ferret Nation Animal Cage is the ideal home for your small pets. Great for ferrets, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, and other small animals.
Member avatar small greta.stine 30d
greta.stine1170Member avatar small greta.stine 30d
Off Topic Discussion

Music on Your Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpttTd3JGa4I really love One Direction, I hope to hear them song altogether again.
Member avatar small greta.stine 30d
greta.stine1146Member avatar small greta.stine 30d
Off Topic Discussion

Why did they stop the Mirage Monthly magazines?

It seemed pretty cool, cant imagine it wasn't popular.
Member avatar small Puxido 146d
Puxido2548Small ro-monster 145d
Off Topic Discussion

Archeage Roleplay Discord Channel

Click the link to join our growing chat community!Click to join the AA Community DiscordThe Archeage Roleplay community discord was created to allow fast communication between all members of the AARP community. Whether you need to seek out current...
Member avatar small Keyshin 1y
Keyshin52326Member avatar small Keyshin 335d
Off Topic Discussion

Still Active

Is anyone still active on this site? I feel like its really dead. Am I just on at the wrong times or what?
Small Cutie Tatsune 344d
Cutie Tatsune71275Small Cutie Tatsune 343d
Off Topic Discussion

Stone Springs Restructuring

Just to let people know there is going to be a section of land demoing behind Stone Springs in Lilyut Hills , the Town Square will still be maintained but the land behind the INN will be demoed shortly . Due to members leaving the whole area can n...
Small Dacks 357d
Dacks1576Small Dacks 357d
1 2 3
Off Topic Discussion

"What you just ate for dinner"

Well... "just" isn't entirely correct. But I always love food threads on forums so I can try out new stuff and stuff. ;D So, here's what I ate for dinner... A while ago.Raw stuff!So, what's everyone else eating for dinner?
Small Evelia 3y
Evelia5725400Member avatar small samylonly 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Departure Announcement

Greetings AARP,This post is to announce what some of you probably already saw coming: my (relative) departure. ArcheAge, for me, has unfortunately become less of a source of entertainment, and more of a source of stress and responsibility than I a...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer174360Small Tahmoh 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Funny videos (Safe of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuk4uHzk25M
Small Teg 1y
Teg0589Small Teg 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Request For A New Section

I wasn't sure where to put this so I decided on this area.There has been talk about a "Wanted" section being added to the forums. Could we get this added please and thank you.
Small Teg 1y
Teg51371Small Teg 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Character name!

Let's think of some unique or short name of your favourite game character.Like Jake from Tekken can be called as Joe!😋 Though 'Joe' is not unique but it's short.😀Let's try this , it will be a fun!!😃😄
Member avatar small eloisamaturen 1y
eloisamaturen51558Member avatar small c_ancelotti 1y
Off Topic Discussion

And im back!

Yes, i know, people have seen that i has been not as active as before (Due school),but now (for this 2 weeks) i will!So yeah....Hello again!
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi2866Small Ashelia 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Returned

I've returned from the grave that is work and I'm looking to reconnect and to return to growing my roots. If anyone is at all that can help me put my feet back firmly upon the ground, it'd be much appreciated.
Small Taelan 1y
Taelan2928Small Ashelia 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Upcoming (RP-Friendly) MMO worth checking out

Foreword : I have not posted here before yet I have been in Archeage for a very long time. I was a founding member of the RP guild IRON, led by Volikov during alpha and launch. I love Archeage but while time trundles onward I found myself looking ...
Small Lirulin 1y
Lirulin154193Small Wanderer 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Noob goes RP

Anyone know the webcomic "The Noob"? If you don't, you've been missing out on something. It's quite funny to any mmorpg player, and tackles really every situation we've all seen in mmorpgs before. If you have the time, you should read it some time...
Small Ashelia 1y
Ashelia21076Small Wanderer 1y
Off Topic Discussion

News: MiKi Not as Active Cuz School

MIKI WILL ROLEPLAY FOREVER! BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!*Waves* Hey guys, I uh, you know, i think mostly everyone knows what's going on due my saying on the Skype chat, but if you don't know I'm going to say it:AND THAT'S SCHOOL DUN DUN DUU...
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi0988Small MiKi 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Notice of Absence

Herro AARP-I just wanted to drop a line and let y'all know that I will be unreachable from Sunday, Feb 21st until Sunday, Feb 28th. During that time, if there are any threads in need of moderation (not likely, but you never know), please get in to...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer82560Small Wanderer 1y
Off Topic Discussion

Guess who's back? Back Again? MiKi's Back! Tell a friend!

*Entering again to the Forum with open arms* GUESS WHO'S BAAAACK?! ....*being pointed with tridents,gun and all* Oh,nice...welcome party?Okay! Leaving plays to the side. After a hiatus (again) im back to the forum (for now!) BUT! I will be less ac...
Small MiKi 1y
MiKi0951Small MiKi 1y