1 2 3
[NA] Conviction

[Pinned] MIRAGE MONTHLY; An IC news source

New Mirage Monthly edition!
Small Evelia 3y
Evelia4224619Small Elisan 2y
[NA] Conviction

[Pinned] East & West RP Spots List

UPDATED as of 15 April 2015Special thanks to the Tahyang - NA Roleplay Hubs thread for starting this off.SCREENSHOTS NEEDED!Feel free to post any suggestions, and I'll be sure to update the thread with your input.Thank you!Player-Made Venues Index...
Small Roa 3y
Roa3621834Small Ciaran 2y
[Pinned] What Goes Here?
[NA] Conviction

[Pinned] What Goes Here?

What Goes Here?The Tahyang subforum is a general forum to discuss all things related to the Tahyang server--the winner of the public vote for an unofficial RP server in North America! Discuss your server's politics, atmosphere, and your expectatio...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer01459Small Wanderer 3y
[NA] Conviction

New to the server looking for RP partners

I played once on the games release and got to 40ish but Im thinking about starting again on this server and was wondering if there were folk around available for RPing, I mean currently I have no faction or character yet (still installing) but I f...
Member avatar small Remi 123d
Remi2391Small ro-monster 123d
[NA] Conviction

New RP Hub

People have tossed around the idea of having an RP hub where we could go and just find others for some spontaneous RP, as well as a place to direct new players so they can meet people. Well, a group of us decided to do something with that idea.Sta...
Small ro-monster 167d
ro-monster2531Small Elania 163d
[NA] Conviction

Looking for a Guild or some casual RP buddies, Haranya alliance

My character name is Taullana and I'm currently 37-38, working toward 40,and I have nobody to chill with between quests. It's very lonely, and I'm looking for an active and friendly RP guild that would be willing to include me. I'm a friendly pers...
Small RetroViruss 226d
RetroViruss3852Small Elisan 223d
[NA] Conviction

Hermitage for Sale

Greetings ArcheAgeRP!So, for the last few months I have been virtually absent from ArcheAge following a more formal departure from the game. I have, however, kept up the maintenance of properties in the game. More or less, I was holding out for th...
Small Wanderer 260d
Wanderer1720Small Wanderer 260d
[NA] Conviction

Support your RP Castle

Hey folks, building a castle from scratch (cause player nation tore it down) is a monumental task. Both factions can help out(and get rewards)! Come on up with a "Work Permit" from your guild prestige shop, get documented to work in Nuimari, and...
Small Turalyon 264d
Turalyon1619Small Turalyon 264d
[NA] Conviction

CONGRATS FREEHOLD OF ARANDOR! [First RP owned castle site]

Through sheer skill and determination we have secured the first castle zone to be owned by RPers.
Member avatar small Keyshin 266d
Keyshin3826Small Ashelia 265d
[NA] Conviction

Need people to play/RP with!

Hello there! Just came back to the game a few days ago, I am not a highly developed character yet but I'm pretty good at the game. I just can't overcome the lonliness that's surrounding me in this great game. I've been having fun, messing aroun...
Member avatar small Azalgon 286d
Azalgon31016Member avatar small Strongwall 277d
[NA] Conviction

Captain is looking for a new home

Hello everyone this notice is to inform you of my intent to settle in the nearby country land. I have been long at war on behalf of the Nuian Nation and currently retiring. I am looking for a sizeable amount of land to purchase to live out my days...
Member avatar small AetherKnight 291d
AetherKnight3854Member avatar small AetherKnight 287d
[NA] Conviction

Looking for an RP guild on Tahyang Server!

Dwarven Female Kristryd!Hello, I'm a returning player, come to see how I like the newer races! As such, I'd enjoy a place anywhere that could use a Dwarven War-priest(ess)! I haven't delved too far into a backstory for her, as I enjoy shaping such...
Small Meurryel 300d
Meurryel51348Small Turalyon 298d
[NA] Conviction

Looking for a Guild !!!!!

Hello everyone looking forward to rp with you all i was looking for a guild that best suit's my character's story line as a noble lady i tried applying for a marchent's freehold guild and a noble house guild but with no response if any of the guil...
Member avatar small Charllotte 320d
Charllotte3718Member avatar small Charllotte 318d
[NA] Conviction

Looking for a RP guild buut...

So I figured I would ask here, as the list is long with guilds and I have some areas that I would like ask about.When it comes to rp I am more into adventure/story rp, I can do tavern rp but I get bored by that really quickly and all to often loos...
Small Iduna 321d
Iduna2694Small Turalyon 320d
[NA] Conviction

What faction?

Hello, I am fairly new to ArcheAge and I enjoy it very much. And would love to become an active rp'er. I realize I did not check further than server. So I am wondering if there is a faction that is more active, or they both are. So far I have an e...
Small Iduna 322d
Iduna3674Small Iduna 322d
[NA] Conviction

Apologies for December 24th

I want to apologize to everyone for not showing up to my own event. I worked 2 doubles (8am-11pm) Christmas Eve and Christmas. I work at an orphanage and those days are very hard for the clients. We were pretty much in emergency mode. Sorry again ...
Member avatar small socialjustice 328d
socialjustice2682Small Ashelia 327d
[NA] Conviction

Questions/introduction from a New Guy

Hello peeps, I am completly new to Archeage. As in, I noticed that is has an RP community and decided to download the game because of that, as RP is something I love to do. It be a bit different from me since I am more used to rping over text-base...
Member avatar small kadaro 335d
kadaro4843Small Ashelia 334d
[NA] Conviction

Tahyang Guilds Alliance Discord Server

No posts yet
Firenze0568No posts yet
[NA] Conviction

New Dwarf needs a home

Hello! As the title says I've just made a Dwarf character and I'd love to find some RP/friends/Guilds to play the game with. I'm brand new to Archeage so anyone or any group that wouldn't mind taking a newbie under their wing would be great! Thoug...
Member avatar small Lizdi 339d
Lizdi3895Member avatar small Lizdi 339d
[NA] Conviction

Looking for an RP guild!

Hey everyone! I'm coming back to Archeage with the new expansion that just came out and I wanted to try the roleplay side of this game. Before I just played PVP and all that and it got kind of boring to me so I left the game for a good while and w...
Small AuraIce 342d
AuraIce102120Small Ashelia 339d