Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Conviction Guilds

[Pinned] [Tahyang] Non-functioning guild listing purge notice. [Sept 17th, 2015]

With the influx of new and returning players coming into the ArcheAge RP community, we want to make it easier for them to sort through the information on these forums to help them find what they're looking for. In combing through the guild listing...
Member avatar small ╰☆╮ 2y
╰☆╮74269Small HeavenLeigh Experience 2y
Conviction Guilds

[Pinned] Guild Recruitment Thread Guide

Guild recruitment threads can be formatted however you like, but if you are struggling to figure out what pertinent information to include in your thread, and/or you don't have the time to make a very elaborate thread, feel free to copy the form b...
Small Wanderer 3y
Wanderer01633Small Wanderer 3y
Conviction Guilds

<W> Acolytes of Shatigon

Acolytes of Shatigon is officially open for recruitment! We are settled in and established, with only three guild members left on Morpheus.We have purchased Thunder Island (Kraken Island) from Cult of the Kraken, gotten it set up, and all decorat...
Small Zadyria 1y
Zadyria123049Small Zadyria 53d
Conviction Guilds

<W> Freehold of Arandor (NA and EU)

All across Western Eranor these posters could be seen..From the alleys of the Crescent Throne, the Docks of Ezna, Meeting halls of White Arden and the great frontier citadel of Diamond Shores messages of Join Arandor could be found....Arandor...th...
Small Turalyon 2y
Turalyon136340Small Turalyon 119d
Conviction Guilds

<W> NightRaiders

NightRaiders&lt;Respect is earned. Honestly is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned&gt; "A samurai doesn't need a reason to take action. If something needs saving, all you have to do is grab your sword."- A Note of a Swordsmen NightR...
Small Sanjuro 140d
Sanjuro1444Small Sanjuro 140d
Conviction Guilds

<E>The Oda Clan

After a massive fire that razed the original Oda estate, and took the life of one of their twins, Harkan Oda and Emeile Haska took a small part of the Oda Clan's glorious fleet to stay on the move and keep the Lord and his heir safe. Durring thei...
Small Kirasi Oda 1y
Kirasi Oda132853Small Sanjuro 142d
Conviction Guilds

<Wayfarers> A new East PvE RP Guild

Hello there! &lt;Wayfarers&gt; is a newer guild just getting started. Currently we have a cast of 5 awesome members who do daily RP and trades. We also work on making music, fishing, doing trade packs. We are usually in discord and having a good t...
Member avatar small Brandic 148d
Brandic1318Member avatar small Brandic 148d
Conviction Guilds

Roaming RP Guild of East/West

No posts yet
Haril0437No posts yet
Conviction Guilds

INTEREST CHECK [WIP Guild, starting] East & West

Hello everyone! I've been playing the game for a week now and attempting to find people that enjoy long-emoted stories. People that like making events, joining events, and writing about them in length!I'm afraid with leading a guild already, I can...
Small Antikha 280d
Antikha2658Small Ashelia 279d
Conviction Guilds

<W> Acolytes of Shatigon - moving to Tahyang from Morpheus

The Acolytes of Shatigon have finally seen the futility of bringing RP to Morpheus - so we are moving to Tahyang! We are currently in the process of selling off our Morpheus land, but we have already begun the transition. Our Hunting Lodge has fou...
Small Zadyria 1y
Zadyria153323Small Zadyria 331d
Conviction Guilds

<W> The Dark Hunters

"In a time where un-just actions are made, where loved ones go missing, and where partners hide the truth; who are finding the missing pieces that make sense of all the chaos?"We are The Dark Hunters.We are a group of brave adventurers who seek tr...
Member avatar small Vladimire 1y
Vladimire51112Member avatar small Vladimire 1y
Conviction Guilds

Pirate RP Guild!

Yes! It's real! And forming!Daphie and myself have recently gone pirate, and are absolutely loving it. The fact that it's cross-faction means that we can get all sorts of people in; It's also a very safe place to be (Ironic, I know). We are in the...
Small Ciaera 1y
Ciaera135271Small Turalyon 1y
Conviction Guilds

Black Claw - Coming Soon.

[a notice is pinned beneath the markings]"What ye' may see is naught but marks on a wall. Black Ink tha's been scribbled the'e by them that vandalize an' deface. Aye, many see only wha' ye' do, a markin', van'alism, or som' form o' profan'ty. Wann...
Small Commodore Fury 1y
Commodore Fury104500Small Commodore Fury 1y
Conviction Guilds

<E> Sunday Tea RP Guild.

Hello everyone along a lot of things i been doing is I started up a new RP guild since I felt there is room for a new one since every server has room for improvements and even creating more fun stuff to do.Sunday Tea was created with the purpose o...
Member avatar small Pooki 1y
Pooki41692Small Little Bleue 1y
Conviction Guilds

<W> Slaughtered Donkey

&lt;Slaughtered Donkey&gt;Storytelling in the Town of Stone Springshttp://www.slaughtereddonkey.com If there had been a wind it would have sighed through the trees, set the inn's sign creaking on its hooks, and brushed the silence down the road l...
Small Selaesori 2y
Selaesori2816903Member avatar small Haylin Rashari 1y
Conviction Guilds

[West] Erenor United <UNITED> RP/PvE/Trade

Guild Name:Erenor United &lt;UNITED&gt;Server:TahyangRegion:North AmericaFaction:Nuia (with some cross-over eastwards for RP storylines)Focus/Interests:Medium RP, Crafting, Trade, PvX - We're a group of mature players (30+) with a longstanding bac...
Small Elisan 1y
Elisan01106Small Elisan 1y
Conviction Guilds

Adventuring Partners

Hello!I am just starting out in the game and still within the starting areas for the Nuins, and in thought of an interesting idea: How cool would it be if I ran into another player who is interested in Rp, and we band together to level up and go t...
Member avatar small Melkor Varrin 1y
Melkor Varrin0910Member avatar small Melkor Varrin 1y
Conviction Guilds

<E> Open Palm - OOC/LFRP Guild

Open Palm is an unstructured out-of-character / looking-for-roleplay guild for the east. All members have invite privileges, so if you'd like to join just ask any existing member to add you (or ping me, Seydou). Please feel free to add alts into ...
Small Selaesori 2y
Selaesori42211Small Selaesori 2y
Conviction Guilds

<Night Song Syndicate>

❝ she spun herself a crown of gold          thrones of bones and citadelsto the deafened stars she screamed        make me queen or ill make you bleed ❞ ~ ♔ ~ 〈Night Song Syndicate〉Whispers echo in dark alleys and in the hushed corners of the ...
Small Symphonia 2y
Symphonia21311Member avatar small Rashara 2y
Conviction Guilds

<W> Blackwater Bandits

&lt;Blackwater Bandits&gt; is a new RP/PVP guild that is recruiting! We are focusing on a roleplay within our guild of a ragtag band of less than lawful people with various past's that have been drawn together for one goal. Make as much money as p...
Small Saliem Al'Sharok 2y
Saliem Al'Sharok136351Small FoA Gerard 2y